- December, 2008: End of an Era, Fish Oil Update, Whooping Cough Reported in Our Community, Vitamin D, Office Notes
- December, 2006: A New Era Begins, Birth Questions to Consider, Iodine Deficiency (173KB)
- December, 2005: Debbie Boucher, R.N. Joins Staff, Bone Health, What's New In The Zone, Study Proves Home Birth Safety (251KB)
- December, 2004: Physician Assistant Joins Practice, Stay Healthy in Winter (and Beyond), Progesterone Facts (61KB)
- December, 2003: In Memorium, Say No to Drugs, Wilson's Syndrome (102KB)
- December, 2002: Postpartum Depression, Cord Blood Banking, Letter from Home (56KB)
- December, 2001: Meet Elizabeth Baker, M.D., Healthy Pregnancy (66KB)
- December, 2000: The Future of Medicine, Fish Oil, Epidurals for Childbirth (56KB)
- December, 1999: Revisiting the Zone, Office News (62KB)
- December, 1998: 1999 Staff, Zone Survey Results (83KB)
- December, 1997: Enter the Zone, Air Purifiers, Progesterone Survey (58KB)
- December, 1996: Meet our Staff, Visit our Website, Why Do Home Births?, Progesterone, Birth Statistics (111KB)
- December, 1995: Statement of Principals, Weight Control, Swimming Allowed, Letters from Home, Chicken Pox (57KB)
- December, 1994: Health Care Reform, Winter Wellness, Fever Treatment, Hepatitis B (53KB)
|PDF downloads require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click the logo below to download the application.
||Quicktime downloads require the free Quicktime Player. Click the logo below to download the application.
Home | Staff | Newsletters | Vitamins & Stuff | Recommended Reading | Links | Downloads
George B. Elvove, M.D., P.C.
1029 West Park Avenue, Libertyville, IL 60048 (847) 362-1367 | Map & Directions | Disclaimer
© 2010, George B. Elvove, M.D., P.C.
Questions & Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org